In this technologically advanced era, having an electronically controlled in-ground electric dog fence system is definitely a must. With this, you can easily set up the boundary, customize the design, adjust the coverage area, and above all, be satisfied with the security of your dog.
Here, let's analyze the Extreme Dog Fence Second Generation -2018- In-Ground Electric Dog Fence Easy Installation D.I.Y. Kit in particular and check what's new in this.
eXtreme In Ground Electric Dog Fence Pros and Cons
- High-Quality Cable Kit- This in-ground electric dog fence has exceedingly high-quality cables. The wires are superbly strong, thick, perfectly long (no splicing), and have a tough insulation jacket around. Thin low-quality cables are not only dangerous to use, but also tremendously increase the chances of a rupture, require high maintenance, and prove to be extremely expensive. This wire, on the other hand, is very strong and of top quality.
- Water Proof Receiver Collar- The quality of the receiver collars decline if the dog swims or plays in the rain. No need to worry about such problem with this product in hand. The collar of this system remains super functioning even if it is submerged in deep water. So, with this collar tied up, your dog can swim in the water and the system will still work perfectly fine.
- Great Battery Life- This fencing system uses a traditional set of batteries with long life expectancy.
- Customizable- This Extreme Dog Fence Second Generation -2018- In-Ground Electric Dog Fence Easy Installation D.I.Y. Kit gives amazing ease of customizing the coverage area. You can set up this electric fence in any layout pattern by choosing different shapes such as single loop, double loop, triangle, rectangle, or any other.
- Built-in Power Protector- In case of power shortage, sudden shifts in the voltage or any other bump in the circuit, the built-in surge protector inside the transmitter will protect your device from any harm.
- No Rust Protection- The wires are strong and work absolutely fine. But on the downside, they get rusty very easily. They may be used perfectly in dry season, but not in the rainy season.
- Expenditure of Loads of Time and Energy- Burying the cable wire inside the yard/ ground is not an easy job. It requires a lot of time and immense energy. If you can pull up the hard task of digging up the ground and installation then do purchase it. Otherwise, it'll be the waste of money.
- Flimsy Surge Protector- One of the major flaws of this Extreme Dog Fence Second Generation -2018- In-Ground Electric Dog Fence Easy Installation D.I.Y. Kit is that it has a terrible surge protector. The 4 connectors of this protector are made of paper-like thin sheets of metal and do not have the capacity to firmly hold the wires.
Last Updated on