When it comes to your pet's security, then as a pet parent, there isn't any other option but choosing the best. The YardMax Rechargeable In-ground Fence - PIG00-11115 by PetSafe, is one of the best containment systems available in the market, and is affordable as well.
Let's analyze the pros and cons of this containment system. You can read our review on the best invisible dog fences.
- Inside and Outdoor Correction Zones- YardMax presents you the liberty to mark correction zones not only in the play area or yard but also inside the home. You can set three zones namely, the PetSafe Indoor Zone, the Paws Away Outdoor Rock, and the new Paws Away mini pet barrier. This helps you to forbid the dogs to get near specific places such as the dining room, trashcan, etc. This unit is also expandable up to 10 acres.
- Indefinite Run-through Security- Most of the wired containment systems only work around the customized boundary line, whereas the YardMax Rechargeable In-ground Fence - PIG00-11115 commences its correction beeping right at the time the dog steps outside the fence, and keeps on beeping for an indefinite period of time.
- Surge Protector- The transmitter is well protected by surge protector in case of lightning or power shortage.
- Lightweight and Waterproof Collar- Receiver collar is super easy and lightweight to carry around. Total weight of the collar is 2.8 ounces. Adding to the quality of the collar, it is completely water resistant, thus ensuring efficient functioning of the system in any sort of weather conditions.
- Soft Nylon-made Collar Straps- Cloth-based collar straps are more reliable than the plastic or rubber based collars. These are softer on the skin, pose no irritation on the neck, grip better, and above all, are easy for the dogs. Availability of the collars in various sizes, starting from 6'' to 28'', is perfect for smaller to extra large dogs.
- Rechargeable Collar Battery- It comes with a high-quality researchable battery that can be fully charged within 2 hours using the recharging cord. Depending upon the use, the collar can perfectly function for more than a month without any need to recharge.
- Low Battery Indicator- In case the battery is going low, the red light will blink on the collar indicating for recharging time.
- Correction Levels- YardMax offers 5 consistently rising correction levels. Depending on your dog's breed or his/ her personality, you can customize specific level. Ranging from medium to strong level, these shock levels are enough to keep the dog inside the safe zone while posing no harm. The levels can easily be selected with on and off buttons.
- Worth Every Penny- Considering all the perks and benefits of this containment system, and minor drawbacks, this fencing system is a perfect pick for the security of your dogs. If you are looking for immense benefits in a single product this item will be the best option to try on.
- Static Correction While Coming in or Going Out- The receiver collar activates specific shock when the dog is going out of the correction zone. But on the downside, when the dog is coming inside the safe zone, it corrects/ beeps again, which is annoying and cause difficulty for the dog.
- Complicated Wiring System- The standard wired fencing systems offer interchangeable wires for both terminals. But in the YardMax containment system, both terminal holes must be attached to their specific wires for the system to work. In case, you plug-in wrong wires, the inside of the yard will become a no-go zone. So, you need to be vigilant while setting up the system.
- No Backup for Transmitter Battery- This is one of the major flaws of this system. If the battery of the transmitter is dead there'll be no backup.
Last Updated on